BluePRO™ Bluetooth DeviceSource: APG Cash Drawer, LLC
Model 510 Bluetooth Device for a Low-Cost Printer Kick Cash Drawer.
APG Cash Drawer introduces the BluePRO™ device — the 1st ever Bluetooth enabled cash drawer. BluePRO™ connects a low-cost, printer-kick cash drawer and pairs it with a mobile device. By creating a one-to-one relationship, retailers can now wirelessly synchronize and transfer data between a mobile device and the cash drawer. The BluePRO™ device achieves proximity when the mobile device comes within limited range of the drawer.
Release Date: AVAILABLE NOW!
(Android Bluetooth device samples are available now. Join the BluePRO™ mailing list to be contacted about a sample.)
Key features of the Model 510 Bluetooth Device for Low-Cost Cash Drawers:
- Accepts connection from a low-cost printer-kick cash drawer so it can be paired with a mobile device
- Wirelessly synchronizes and transfers data between a mobile device and cash drawer within a personal area network
- Transactional proximity is achieved when the tablet is placed within limited range of the Bluetooth device
- Power is supplied by an external power supply (included)
- APG will provide sample applications compatible with iOS and Android OS to assist in App development.
Downloads and Resources
BluePRO™ Bluetooth Cash Drawer Brochure (http://www.cashdrawer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/M-43-149-Rev.-B-Letter-BluePRO-Bluetooth-Cash-Drawers-Bleed.pdf)
Bluetooth device samples available now. Join the BluePRO™ mailing list to be contacted about a sample.