Business Solutions Expands Educational Offering With Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference
Special one-day event will focus on the “as a Service” business model.
ERIE, PA – The most important topic in today’s IT channel is VARs transitioning from break/fix to the “as a Service” business model. In response, Business Solutions magazine (BSM) will host the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference on Monday, Oct. 7, 2013, at The National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
BSM is the channel leader in educating VARs, MSPs, and ISVs on the transition to the “as a Service” business model and establishing a recurring revenue stream. Business Solutions has published several feature stories, case studies, opinion columns, and special guides on this important topic. BSM subscribers said they wanted even more information – including the opportunity to network with other channel partners who are focused on this transition and services-oriented vendors. From that, the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference was born.
“The channel is always in transition, and it seems to be shifting even more rapidly these days,” said Jim Roddy, the president of Jameson Publishing and Business Solutions. “VARs can achieve greater profits and predictable revenue streams by implementing the ‘as a Service’ business model but they need guidance getting there. We’re really excited about the education we have lined up. We’ll feature executives from leading VARs-turned-MSPs who have made the transition plus premier vendors who offer tools that help solution providers provide services efficiently.”
Channel Transitions will feature real-world, nuts-and-bolts, headaches-and-heartaches discussions and success stories on the transition. In just one day, VARs, MSPs, and ISVs will:
- Learn how to fund the shift to “as a Service” without wrecking cash flow
- Understand effective pricing and bundling strategies
- Discover how leading MSPs market their business and overcome customer objections
- Learn secrets of hiring, training, and keeping reps focused on selling services
- Be exposed to new compensation models for reps and techs
- Demo new products, learn about new channel services, and get quality face time with leading vendors
- Meet new colleagues and connect with channel leaders
- Network with growth-oriented VARs and MSPs from New York City, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, and D.C. areas
- Walk away with a plan to increase the equity value of your business
For more information or to register for the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference, visit www.BSMinfo.com/go/ChannelTransitions or contact Business Solutions Publisher Tim Ulrich at (814) 897-9000, ext. 245.
SOURCE: Business Solutions Magazine