Datasheet: B780 Two-Color Hybrid Receipt/Validation PrinterSource: CognitiveTPG
Simplifying the teller validation/receipt printing process.
From the company that brought you the industry’s first thermal/impact hybrid transaction printer with integrated MICR and clam shell drop-in paper loading design, CognitiveTPG offers the banking market its hybrid printer model B780. The B780 features two-color/monochrome printing, graphic and image capability, and a small footprint (under 73 square inches) that fits almost anywhere.
- Fast, quiet, maintenance-free thermal receipt/journal printer
- Drop-in validation impact print station
- Available with optional MICR reader for near perfect read rates
- Marketing and branding opportunities with our receipt marketing software
- Low total cost of ownership with multiple printhead technologies using thermal and impact printing for longer printhead and ribbon life
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Includes emulations of popular banking printers, including the A721, for easy replacement and installation