Datasheet: HID multiCLASS SE™ readersSource: WYNIT Distribution, LLC
Highly Adaptable And Secure High Frequency Access Control Solution
- Powerfully Secure – Provides multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Technology-independent – Supports multiple technologies (iCLASS® Seos™ and iCLASS SE® credential platforms, standard iCLASS, MIFARE®, and MIFARE DESFire® EV1).
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including NFC smartphones via Seos.
- Standardized Communications – Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
- Streamlined Migration – Simultaneous support for 125 kHz HID Prox®, Indala®, AWID and EM4102 for seamless migration; field programmable for secure upgrades and extended lifecycle.
HID Global’s iCLASS SE® access control platform goes beyond the traditional smart card model to offer a secure, standards-based and flexible platform that has become the new benchmark for highly adaptable, interoperable and secure access control solutions.
Download the datasheet to learn more.