Datasheet: Honeywell Captuvo SL22h Sled For Apple® iPod touch®Source: BlueStar Healthcare
The lightweight and easy-to-hold SL22h protects and transforms the intuitive Apple® iPod touch® into a durable, enterprise-ready healthcare device. Its ability to shield the Apple® iPod touch® during drops and tumbles will enhance the effectiveness of healthcare providers and protect the investment in equipment made by healthcare organizations.
- Integrated Bar Code Scanner: Increases productivity with an integrated and easy-to-use imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear, 2D and even high density and poor quality bar codes found in healthcare environments
- Purpose-Built Protective Housing: Provides added durability to the iPod touch®, resulting in a solution that is more reliable
- Lightweight and Compact Design: Reduces user fatigue by offering single-handed functionality in a form factor that easily fits in a scrub or lab coat pocket
- Disinfectant-Ready Housings: Optimal for environments where the device must be cleaned frequently with harsh chemicals, and device reliability is important
- Laser-Free Bar Code Solution: Class I LED illumination mitigates the risk of eye injury and, unlike laser-based devices, does not require training for safe operation
- Optional Security Mechanism: Secures the Apple® iPod touch® in the sled via a unique screw, improving overall durability while reducing the likelihood of theft of the iPod touch®