Dolphin® 6500 Mobile ComputerSource: Honeywell
Honeywell’s Dolphin® 6500 is a lightweight and versatile mobile computer that provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications in retail, grocery and light-industrial supply chain environments. Multiple keypad options—the 28-key numeric and the 52-key alphanumeric—allow the deliver to be tailored to meet application requirements, as well as user preference.
- Large, high-resolution color display delivers high levels of readability, regardless of lighting
- Integrated 802.11b/g technology delivers real-time network access to critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards
- Combines a new, class-leading microprocessor (Marvell XScale PXA300) with a powerful, familiar and easy-to-use platform (Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0)
- Powers scan-intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device