Eaton BladeUPS Power SystemSource: Eaton Corporation
The Eaton BladeUPS is a revolutionary power quality solution ideal for blade servers, data centers, networking applications, storage devices, and critical IT equipment. The scalable and modular BladeUPS expands power protection from 12 to 60 kW in a single 19-inch rack while reducing energy and cooling costs with its energy-efficient UPS design.
The Eaton BladeUPS is a revolutionary power quality solution that is scalable and modular. BladeUPS expands power protection from 12 to 60 kW in a single 19-inch rack while reducing energy and cooling costs.
Eaton also offers BladeUPS Preassembled Systems, the same great product, just simplified. All you have to do is bring power to the unit and perform the simple start-up procedure. Top and bottom entry models are available.
- Power Rating: 12-60 kW
- Voltage: 208 Vac and 400 Vac models
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Topology: Double conversion on demand
- Efficiency: Up to 97%
- Configuration: Rackmount
- Product Series: Eaton
- Grows with expanding IT applications using scalable architecture
- Reduces operating expenses with more flexible, compact configuration options than traditional end-of-row solutions
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Conserves valuable rack space with power-dense 6U form factor
- Delivers the highest levels of reliability with patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology
- BladeUPS Preassembled Systems offer simplified BladeUPS solution