GFI MAX, Managed Online BackupSource: MAXfocus
Check out this 2.5-minute video to learn about the GFI MAX Managed Online Backup, coming soon in Q1 2012, which enables VARs to:
- Maintain, support, and monitor all your client's systems through a single dashboard
- Uses True Delta Technology to search for changes at the disk block level rather than the file level
- Small incremental updates means less bandwidth is needed,
- It won't bog down your network during backups or restores
- There's no hardware to install and no cumbersome tapes to swap out
- Uses True Delta Technology to detect, encrypt, and compress disk-block-level changes, which are then sent over the network.
- Data can be stored in the cloud and/or locally at designated LocalSpeedVaults, for instantaneous restore.
- allows backups to be performed whenever convenient (e.g. during low activity to cut down on network traffic)
- specify files and folders to backup or exclude (e.g. MP3s and JPEGs)