GFI MAX Releases April Webinar Schedule
April Webinars: tap into the power of GFI MAX products!
Join GFI MAX this month for more technical tips and business advice to help you get the MAX from GFI MAX; increase your productivity, make first class customer service a reality and expand to new products and segments.
- All the tools you need to offer a complete desktop services package to your clients
- Getting Started with App Control | Monitor and Manage Clients' Office 365 and Google Apps Services
- Building a complete Backup offering that makes money
- New Features of MAX Mail – and Our New SendItBetter Service
All the tools you need to offer a complete desktop services package to your clients
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11AM | 4PM GMT
In this Technical review we’ll look at all the tools you need to remote support and protect your customer’s computers: Take-Control, Remote Background Management (RBM), System Tray and Managed AntiVirus.
Join Eric Anthony & Colin Muir to hear about how GFI MAX RemoteMangement’s one dashboard can improve efficiency and build profitable recurring services to offer to your customers.
- How Take Control makes remote support easy
- Work in the background without disrupting clients with RBM
- Make it easy for end user to raise problems through System Tray
- Manage security all on one dashboard with Managed AntiVirus
- Q & A session
Getting Started with App Control | Monitor and Manage Clients' Office 365 and Google Apps Services
Thursday, April 10, 11am EDT | 4pm GMT
In this webinar, we'll walk you through GFI MAX RemoteManagement App Control and show you how to manage your clients' users, licenses and mailboxes in Office 365 and Google Apps.
See how easy it is to get started, be in control and grow your revenues with this wraparound service.
- NEW! Unique 2-in-1 platform - see cloud management as it should be!
- How to set-up App Control and manage settings from your
- RemoteManagement dashboard
- How to offer management of both Google Apps and Office 365 cloud services
- Q&A session
Building a complete Backup offering that makes money
Tuesday, April 22, 11am EDT | 4pm GMT
Join Dave Sobel, Director of Partner Community with GFI MAX, for this informative webinar into why Backup services are critical to an SMB’s operations.
Key Questions covered in the webinar;
- How do you position them?
- How do you compete against consumer grade offerings?
- How do you charge for the service?
- How do you overcome sales objections?
New Features of MAX Mail – and Our New SendItBetter Service
Tuesday, April 29, 11am EDT | 4pm GMT
Learn about our new SendItBetter service and some of the newest features of the MAX Mail services. In this webinar we will give a tour of the automated addition of users, the extended quarantine, and the extended continuity within MAX MailProtection. We will also review the new SendItBetter service which provides encrypted transfer of large files and is designed to help MSP's grow their businesses.
If you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can register and receive the recordings.
SOURCE: GFI MAX