Handheld Nautiz X1 Rugged Smartphones From Pacific Data Systems
Pacific Data Systems presents a truly rugged range of Android smartphones that balances a slim design with toughness and reliability.
The Nautiz X1 rugged smartphone is backed by the proven design of the Nautiz Handheld family, and runs the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system (release date TBC).
A perfect combination of a smartphone and a rugged handheld, the Nautiz X1 meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for withstanding humidity, vibration, drops and extreme temperatures. The IP67 rating renders the Nautiz X1 fully waterproof and impervious to dust and sand.
Despite weighing the same as other popular smartphones, the ruggedness of the Nautiz X1 is unmatched by any consumer device.
Key features of Nautiz X1 rugged smartphones:
- Powerful 1 GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of RAM
- 2 GB of onboard memory, expandable via a MicroSD card slot
- 4-inch, 800x480 WVGA capacitive touchscreen is sunlight-readable and scratch-resistant
- 5MP autofocus camera and true LED flash allows crisp photos to be taken even in dark environments
- Reliable voice and high-speed data transmission worldwide over GSM or CDMA networks
- Connects to 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi networks
- Standard 1530 mAh Li-Ion battery offers extended operation time
- Embedded GPS, E-compass and G-Sensor
- 3.5mm mic/earphone jack
- Speaker for hands-free conversations
- Can be paired with a Bluetooth wireless headset or stereo headphones
- Optional accessories include a desktop cradle, an extended battery, a vehicle cradle and carry case
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- IP67 and MIL STD 810G
SOURCE: Pacific Data Systems