Increase POS And Payment Processing Revenue By Protecting Your CustomersSource: WorldPay
The two worlds of point-of-sale systems and payment processing continue to envelop one another and promises to advance in 2015. A few key developments on the horizon:
- The EMV liability shift in 2015
- Increased credit card fraud and data breaches
- Accelerating sales decline of dedicated credit card machines
- The rapid adoption of tablet-based computing
- The expanding high availability of always-on Internet connectivity
- Customer acceptance of SAAS models and trust in cloud computing
Industry changes such as these afford ISV/VARs ample opportunity for increased business and revenue when helping customers adapt. ISV/ VARs also have an opportunity to increase the value of their business by implementing broker- based pricing offerings versus the traditional asset-based models of the past. Customers have become accustomed to low upfront pricing and paying on-going monthly fees for service. An ISV/VAR can capitalize on this and create new offerings to capture this customer segment. These customer portfolios provide an on-going revenue stream that can be easily valued for business expansion financing or as part of a business valuation for an exit strategy.
Download the full white paper below to learn more.