Managed Hosting Solutions: ColocationSource: Rackspace Hosting
We took colocation and made it infinitely better. By better we mean you no longer have to take on everything—including the capital expenses—just to keep control of your OS. You don't have to be a slave to the physical hardware, the network, the data center, the pager and 2 a.m. emergencies any longer. You get to enjoy the OS and device control that comes with traditional colo, but you don't have to take on the risks, responsibilities and inconveniences. Put simply, it's all the things you want from traditional colocation and none of the things you don't.
All of a Sudden, Doing It All Yourself Doesn't Make Much Sense
Constantly purchasing, deploying, scaling and managing the physical devices, the network and the data center yourself become things of the past. So put down the hardware. Get out of the data center. And start working smarter by freeing up your talent and money for activities that drive revenue.
What You Get with Rackspace Managed Colocation
- Your Rackspace Support Team—Including a Network Architect and Deployment Engineer
- Growth Planning of Your Architecture
- We Own the Hardware and All Parts of Hardware Life Cycle Management
- 24x7x365 Data Center and Account Management Support
- Tools to Remotely Manage Your Environment
- Highly Secure and Redundant Data Centers and Network
- On-demand Rackspace Managed and Professional Services
- Aggregate Transfer Bandwidth Pricing
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements around
- Infrastructure Support
- The Fanatical Support Promise®