MSPAlliance Issues Call For Speakers For MSPWorld Spring 2014
World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event To be held in Orlando, FL, March 26-28, 2014
The International Association of Managed Service Providers, has issued the call for speakers for MSPWorld Spring 2014, the leading, best-attended event focused on cloud computing and managed services. MSPWorld, which convenes executives and industry leaders from around the world, will take place at the Orland World Center Marriott in Orlando, FL, March 26-28, 2014. For more information, visit http://www.mspalliance.com/mspworld/.
Speakers are encouraged to submit session abstracts that address cutting-edge, thought provoking topics that would be of interest to industry professionals and consist of instructional and educational content. All submissions should be vendor-neutral, as the selection committee will not accept marketing or sales oriented pitches of any kind.
The MSPWorld Spring 2014 conference agenda will focus on the following topics
- Managed Services Leadership Course for Executives
- Financial and Business Matters Facing Cloud and MSPs
- Managed Services Professionalism & Ethics
- Proven Strategies for Evaluating Vendors
- Managed Security
- Collaboration & Unified Communications
- Cloud Infrastructure Development, Management, and Provisioning
- Managed Services NOC & Help Desk Practices – Proven Best Practices
- Effective Marketing & Sales Practices for Cloud Partners and MSPs
- Managed Services Pricing Models
- Certifications – What You Need To Know About Your Partners & Vendors
MSPWorld Spring 2014 will delve into the most pressing channel and end-user issues that MSPs and their customers confront every day.
When providing your session abstract please provide the following information
- Speaker name
- Contact information for the speaker
- Session Title
- Brief synopsis of the session and what the audience will learn from the session
- Relevant experience of the speaker
The deadline for speaker submissions is December 31, 2014.
For more than 13 years, the MSPAlliance has served as the chief advocate and unified voice for the Managed Services industry, and is the only organization that promotes the highest level of professionalism, reliability and integrity. As the world's largest Professional Association and Certifying Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional and to educate the end-user community and ecosystem-at-large on the benefits of utilizing a Managed Service Provider. For more information, visit http://www.mspalliance.com.