mymicros.net: Restaurant Enterprise SystemsSource: MICROS Systems, Inc.
mymicros.net creates the next generation model of restaurant enterprise systems and extends the capability for existing MICROS customers. It is a powerful data warehouse and business intelligence system that is easily accessed via a web browser.
mymicros.net is a content rich Internet portal for the restaurant industry that includes access to back office, data warehousing, business intelligence, and other business and hosted point-of-sale applications and content. Providing a simple, powerful, single point of integration, the mymicros.net business intelligence tool for restaurant enterprise systems allows easy access to operational and financial information.
An Intuitive Business Intelligence System
Requiring very little end-user administration, mymicros.net is a highly intuitive business intelligence system that enhances communications, consolidation, data storage, and quick access to files.
- Enterprise Information Portal (EIP) – an elegant yet very powerful data warehouse that is easily mined with a simple web browser.
- Enterprise Maintenance Services (EMS) – automates all store data uploads to the point-of-sale for on-the-fly changes to menu items, prices, discounts, taxes, and other POS-specific data.
- iCare – a customer relationship module that provides an easy way to set up and manage gift cards and point-based loyalty programs with complete reporting through mymicros.net.
- myinventory – an easy-to-use and robust inventory application that provides purchasing, receiving, and stock management functionality, along with full recipe and product costing capabilities at either a single property or multiple outlets.
- mylabor – handles tedious human resource tasks in a simple, easy-to-use, online user interface.
- mytasks – leverages the natural workflow of tasks and aids in the simplification of training.
- Loss Prevention – provides a way for operations to monitor and report problematic point-of-sale entries as soon as data is processed.