OKI Data Americas To Sponsor And Participate In The Business Imaging Expo
OKI Data Americas announces its participation and sponsorship in the upcoming Business Imaging Expo taking place December 10-12, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. There in booth 901, OKI will demonstrate its newest mid-workgroup portfolio, five station A3 digital color printer, along with a host of newly launched print and vertical solutions.
The following OKI Data printers and multifunction devices will be demonstrated at the Business Imaging Expo
- CX3535/CX4545 – The CX3535/CX4545 are high performance A3 color multifunction printers (MFPs) that provide exceptional color output, plus high-speed print, scan, copy and optional fax functionality for demanding, medium to large workgroups.
- C941dn – The revolutionary new C941dn digital LED A3 color printer meets a wide range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs, and features the first five station toner configuration with cyan, magenta, yellow and black, plus white or clear in the fifth position to provide an expansive new world of printing capabilities and revenue-generating opportunities.
- MPS2731mc – The MPS2731mc enhances workgroup productivity with print/copy/scan/fax and wireless functionality. This MFP combines high-quality color and prints and copies in HD color. This MPS-ready machine has robust faxing features and contains environmentally friendly features including two-sided printing and automatic ECO mode.
- MPS5502mb – The MPS5502mb series combines high-quality output and all-in-one functionality with speed, reliability and ease of use. This MFP offers a wide range of features to reduce energy consumption and save money, and features rich monochrome print/copy/scan/fax, USB connectivity and two-sided printing.
- MPS3537mc – The MPS3537mc mid-workgroup color MFP offers high-quality print/copy/scan/fax functionality and two-sided printing. With the OKI smart Extendable Platform, this devices helps to optimize and simplify document processing and workflow.
In addition, OKI Data will demonstrate a variety of useful printing solutions including
- Remark Test Grading Solution – Compatible with OKI color and monochrome MFPs, Remark Test Grading Solution provides users with the ability to print, grade, assess and manage classroom test documents quickly and easily, and with great efficiency.
- PaperCut MF – PaperCut MF is a print job accounting and management software that works with both single- and multifunction printers, and open platform MFPs. The software helps organizations reduce excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps organizations account for – and recoup the costs of – printing and copying.
- OKI MotionPrint – This solution brings together the latest mobile printing technology and print server devices allowing users to print documents and files from any iPad or iPhone to a compatible OKI printer or MFP.
- Drivve – OKI is now offering Drivve Image and Drivve Print for its smart MFPs to meet the print tracking and image capture needs of most document-intensive environments. Drivve Solutions provide a company instant access to all of its documents whenever they need to get to them.
- At the Business Imaging Expo, OKI Data Americas looks forward to demonstrating how our innovative printing devices have enabled the evolution of software solutions.” said Jackie Paralis, Senior Marketing Manager for BTA Channel Marketing at OKI Data Americas. “OKI Data is excited to be a part of a discussion on new trends, technology and application for the printing industry.”
In addition, OKI Data is one of the corporate sponsors of the Managed Print Summit, one of two pre-day conferences being held on Tuesday, December 10, that focuses on the importance of customer relationships, sales methods, software and trends in the managed print industry. Overall, the Business Imaging Expo brings together the worlds of business process optimization, enterprise content management, document printing and managed IT, providing a dynamic educational event and show floor that addresses all the facets of the office technology industry.
OKI Data Americas' commitment to its customers extends beyond the sale through the provision of live, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data’s live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.9B multinational corporation according to its FY 2012 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR certified products.
 Available in the U.S. and Canada
SOURCE: OKI Data Americas