OKI Data Americas To Demonstrate New Vertical Printing Solutions, Serve As Diamond Sponsor Of Transform 2013 Global Conference
OKI to share best practices, tools and insights for channel partners to capitalize on emerging opportunities within the untethered office of the future
OKI Data Americas announces its participation and Diamond sponsorship of the Transform 2013 Global Conference hosted by the Photizo Group, taking place May 6-9, 2013 at the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. As the only company to achieve Diamond sponsorship status at a Transform conference, OKI will lead an exhibit in the collaborative Workflow Pavilion on best solutions for the mobile workforce and the office of the future, and demonstrate customized education and healthcare solutions in booth 2.
Tim Brien, Director of Managed Print Services at OKI Data Americas, will participate in an executive panel moderated by Photizo Group CEO Edward Crowley entitled, “Beyond Services” on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 from 10:40-11:35 a.m. MST. Additionally, Chris DiReda, National Sales Director for US Channels – Solution Providers & Managed Service Providers at OKI Data Americas, will speak about “Expanding your business offerings through Label/Point of Sale (POS) verticalized solutions” at the Solutions Pavilion on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 from 4:00-4:30 p.m. MST.
During the conference, OKI will present a new, turnkey “NOC-in-a-Box” IT network infrastructure solution. In addition, OKI will also exhibit the company’s enhanced, cloud-based Managed Print Services (MPS) offering, Total Managed Print (TMP), along with new print and document management solutions that enhance security and productivity through workflow transformation for end-users.
“OKI is pleased to be the Diamond Sponsor of Photizo Group’s Transform 2013 Global Conference and focus on a vertical approach to future sales engagements through the channel,” said Tim Brien. “With today’s proliferation of industry changes – in technology, solutions, hardware and services – the emerging office of the future is closer than we realize, and OKI offers a variety of customized print and managed services solutions to help our partners succeed in this environment.”
The following solutions will be demonstrated within the OKI booth:
- NOC-in-a-Box – The new Network Operating Center (or "NOC") solution, developed in cooperation with and powered by ISS Solutions, is designed to provide big IT network advantages to small businesses through a complete and economical bundled IT network infrastructure including best-in-breed hardware, software, installation, security and support. The solution transforms IT businesses from product-led to services-led, which decreases expenses and improves output-related efficiencies for end-users, and is the first of its kind to include hardware, software, service and support in one bundled offering.
- Total Managed Print – Total Managed Print (TMP) from OKI is a comprehensive MPS offering designed to reduce the costs of annual document output and increase workflow efficiencies. Total Managed Print removes the burden of printer ownership through print fleet optimization and management, including remote monitoring services and supplies replenishment. In conjunction with TMP, OKI will be demonstrating the integration of Tigerpaw Software for automated back-end sales, service and billing support.
- Remark Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient test grading solution that can scan, process, and score bubble chart tests, and run reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome multifunction devices (MFPs) using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut – PaperCut MF is a print job accounting and management software that can work with both single- and multifunction printers, and open platform MFPs. The software helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps organizations account for – and recoup the costs of – printing and copying. Its three editions are suitable for work sites of all sizes, regardless of network environment or platform. The solution integrates easily with a variety of card reader systems available through OKI for easy authentication.
- LD630 Thermal Label Printing Solutions – OKI Data will demonstrate label printing applications for the healthcare environment using the new LD630 desktop thermal label printer. The LD630 from OKI Data Americas is designed to maximize productivity within space constraints and demanding work environments, and is ideal for mid- to high-volume label applications. The compact LD630 features easy media handling, high-resolution printing and fast print speeds, and is backed by a two-year advanced overnight exchange warranty.
Transform 2013 is part of a series of global MPS conferences powered by the Photizo Group. This annual conference draws members from the channel community, dealers, consultants and imaging executives worldwide for an educational event featuring more than 30 interactive sessions, expert speakers and networking opportunities. The annual conference will provide attendees with valuable opportunities to explore the evolving MPS space and imaging industry, highlighting the transformation from hardware-centric business models to service-based approaches, and the transition to managed print services and beyond.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability, greater media handling versatility and outstanding color output quality.
OKI Data provides live[i], toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone. For our MPS partners in North America, OKI now offers a telephone hotline at 855-OKI-MPS1 dedicated to MPS support and technical issues.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $5.2B multinational corporation according to its FY 2010 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR certified products.
SOURCE: OKI Data Americas