Passion: Life is Better When You Bring It to Everything You Do!
By James Foxall, President, Tigerpaw Software
Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German Philosopher
At Tigerpaw, we have five core values that we hold dear. They are:
- Passion – Perform our roles with purpose, pride, and a positive attitude.
- Accountability – Being responsible to our co-workers our customers and ourselves.
- Teamwork – Drive success with strong collaboration and communication.
- Integrity – Uphold our ethics and principles with every action and every decision.
- Adaptability – Be flexible and embrace change.
We launched our core value initiative with Passion and it’s no coincidence that Passion was the first item in the list. Passion is what happens when your activities and responsibilities align with your being, your true self. When this alignment takes place, you come alive! No barrier seems too high and no river too wide; you simply won’t accept setbacks as failures. Without passion, it’s pretty difficult to find success in what you do, and all of your actions will suffer for it.
To read more, download James' full article at the link below.