Quosal Announces New Family Of Products Suite
Quosal 'Family of Products' Brings Enhanced Feature Set to Market-Leading Sales Quote and Proposal Platform
TAMPA, Fla. -- Quosal, LLC, provider of the market-leading Quosal® software platform for the preparation, delivery and management of sales quotes and proposals, today released the Quosal Family of Products suite, including significant technical and usability enhancements that make quote delivery and execution simpler and more seamless.
Quosal all-in-one, powerful integrated sales platform creates quotes and proposals anywhere, anytime to help successfully close sales cycles. New and enhanced features throughout the Quosal Family of Products include an updated UI that completely guides users through the quote process step by step. This makes it easier and faster to use, especially for non-IT sales professionals, and reduces training and up-to-speed time for new sales reps.
New and enhanced feature sets included in the Quosal Family of Products include:
- Quosal Create, the core engine behind Quosal's power, adds management capabilities for admins and power users to centrally run all facets of the Quosal platform, craft templates, manage workflow, integrations and documents.
- Quosal Sell™, automated, completely cloud/web-based quote and proposal generator for professional, branded quote and proposal documents, with patent-pending SuccessList™ enriched selling and Quosal Achieve™ streaming recognition.
- Order Porter™, an innovative template driven customer purchasing platform for negotiating order execution, that compresses selling time and achieves higher sales levels, featuring a new native iPad app and Windows 8 support.
- Quosal Mobile, for on-the-spot quoting or proposals with electronic signature and payment options.
- Quosal Catalog offers efficient product catalog management, while new additions to Quosal's Etilize integration provide standardized, product catalogs and information.
"Quosal's roadmap of innovation is bringing rich, powerful features, ease of use and greater mobility to the industry's leading quote and proposal automation solution," said Kent McNall, CEO of Quosal, LLC. "Our users expect their sales teams to be professional, precise, and thorough, and the Quosal Family of Products unites sales and services to an even greater extent."
Quosal integrates seamlessly with CRM, PSA, operational and accounting systems to empower organizations and their sales teams with truly game-changing tools for selling success. Quosal is available in two versions, on-premise and in-cloud/Software-as-a-Service, for full-featured online quoting as well as desktop, mobile and browser interfaces. For more information please see http://www.quosal.com/.
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Quosal
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Quosal
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Quosal
Blog - http://salesquoteblog.com/
About Quosal, LLC
Quosal, LLC is the developer of the all-in-one sales quote and proposal preparation, delivery and management platform with market-leading features and technology. Quosal allows sales professionals to create timely, accurate and attractive quotes and proposals, with up-to-the-minute pricing, product specifications, product media and more. With Quosal Order Porter, quotes and proposals are delivered as personalized Web pages, allowing customers to select from a range of product options; modify quotes in real time; and even digitally sign contracts. With Quosal, MSPs can use the industry's first comprehensive "off-the-shelf" Managed Service Proposal. Quosal provides sales managers with full, transparent visibility into the entire quoting process, eliminating backlog and reducing the time of the sales cycle. Quosal is based in Bothell, WA. For more information please visit http://www.quosal.com/.