Star's DK-AirCash Is Now Apple MFi Certified
Expanding the field for mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) solutions, Star Micronics is excited to introduce its DK-AirCash accessory for enabling secure cash payments in mPOS. Traditionally, cash drawers are controlled manually (key operated) or by a wired connection to a PC or printer. The DK-AirCash enables the control of the cash drawer either directly through an Ethernet, Bluetooth and now MFi certified Bluetooth connection. Star’s DK-AirCash makes “wireless” operation of an existing hard-wired cash drawer possible.
With MFi certification from Apple, Star’s DK-AirCash SAC10EBi-24 US model is compatible with popular Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, in addition to devices running on Android and Windows platforms. Now available in MFi certified Bluetooth, Star’s DK-AirCash is a cost effective way to upgrade your cash drawer’s compatibility for mPOS. Join the mPOS revolution with Star’s DK-AirCash!
- MFi certified to work with iOS devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Enables secure control of cash drawer wirelessly
- Modular, able to be installed on existing cash drawers
- Cost-effective solution to upgrade your existing cash drawer’s interface to Ethernet or Bluetooth
- Supported by StarIO SDK (software development kit)
- Sleek, compact design (154mm x 75mm x 28mm) (w x d x h)
About Star Micronics America
Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest printer manufacturers, has designed a portfolio of thermal, impact, mobile and multifunction printing solutions utilized in POS, retail, kiosks, restaurants, hospitality and barcode/labeling applications including loyalty programs. Star’s printer models are available with Bluetooth, serial, parallel, USB, Powered USB, Ethernet and Wireless LAN interfaces. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com.
SOURCE: Star Micronics America