SUMMUS Software Launches New Release Of Cloud-Based IT Management Solution For Optimizing IT
Summus IT Management Suite and Summit Platform 4.0 Showcased at HDI 2012 Conference & Expo
SUMMUS Software, a provider of cost-effective, comprehensive, cloud-based IT operations management solutions, recently announced the latest release of Summus IT Management Suite powered by Summit Platform 4.0, an integrated suite of applications for IT service management, IT asset management, and availability management. This latest release delivers the IT contextual dashboard, together with robust enhancements to incident, service level agreement (SLA), change, configuration management database (CMDB), knowledge, event, release, availability and project management.
SUMMUS Software’s new release of Summus IT Management Suite and Summit Platform are designed to support the growing and maturing IT service management, IT asset management and IT availability management requirements of small and midsized businesses (SMB) and managed service providers (MSP). By supporting IT organization’s on-going efforts to optimize their costs, resources and processes, this release ensures customers can better maximize IT management efficiencies.
“Summus IT Management Suite is helping IT organizations to achieve greater cost and operational efficiencies using the power of Summit Platform,” said Wai Wong, president and CEO of SUMMUS Software. “This latest release represents the industry’s most comprehensive cloud-based IT management solution with built-in IT intelligence. SUMMUS is helping customers to better optimize their IT operations, and establish a more productive relationship between IT and business.”
The new release of Summus IT Management Suite is powered by the latest version of SUMMUS Software’s unified and integrated IT operations management platform, Summit Platform 4.0. Based on extensive work with customers, key IT industry experts and standards organizations, this release delivers features representing key IT management technology advances in the areas of Incident Management, SLA Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, CMDB, Availability Management, Event Management, Release Management and Project Management.
Key features of the new release of Summus IT Management Suite include:
Summus Service Management
- Incident Management: Fine-grained per-incident cost management, and simplified end-user request management via templates
- SLA Management: Fine-grained control and monitoring of customer SLAs, vendor SLAs and operations level agreements (OLA)
- Knowledge Management: Enhanced knowledge relevance and effectiveness management
- Change Management: Enhanced reliability and availability with powerful change control and configuration
- CMDB: Increased high availability with version control management, faster and easier implementation and simplified integration with other IT management systems via open Web Services APIs
- Release Management: Comprehensive management of release costs, versions, builds, and workflows
Summus Availability Management
- Server & Network Monitoring: Flexible and fine-grained monitoring, reporting and alerts based on multiple thresholds, and utilization trends
- Event Management: Automatic, event correlation management
- IT Contextual Dashboard: Holistic side-by-side, contextually comparative view of the entire IT operations environment
SUMMUS Software is a sponsor of the HDI 2012 Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida. Come visit SUMMUS in Booth 425 to experience a live demo of the latest releases of Summus IT Management Suite powered by Summit Platform 4.0, and discuss how the SUMMUS team of IT management experts can help better optimize your IT operations.
Licensing and Availability
The latest releases of Summus IT Management Suite and Summit Platform will be available to customers from Summer 2012. All IT management solutions from SUMMUS Software are offered on a simple, flexible, volume-discounted, and subscription-based model.
About SUMMUS Software
SUMMUS Software is a provider of integrated and comprehensive cloud-based IT service management, IT asset management and availability management applications. Customers worldwide are using SUMMUS Software’s powerful Summus IT Management Suite and Summit Platform solutions to cost-effectively and flexibly optimize IT operations for on-premise and cloud-based infrastructures. For more information, visit http://www.summussoftware.com.
SOURCE: SUMMUS Software