Tidel Announces The Tidel TACC VI
Tidel, a world leader in cash management systems and robbery deterrent devices, announces the TACC VI, a new addition to its TACC family of products. The TACC VI brings an innovative design, superior usability, and enhanced serviceability for the retail marketplace.
The primary features of the Tidel TACC VI include:
- Integrated tube vending functionality – with capacity for up to 88 tubes of notes or coin
- 7-inch color screen - providing superior usability in menu navigation and system operations
- Note validator maintenance door - allowing preauthorized personnel to remove the validator head if a jammed note is detected
- Main CPU board and power supply located under the console - enabling enhanced serviceability
- Single note validator supported by a 1,200 capacity note cassette
- Two manual drop vault options
“The TACC family has been a cornerstone of our product portfolio since our founding in 1978,” said Gary Landry, President and CEO, Tidel. “Throughout our history, we have evolved our TACC product line to ensure we continually offer the right combination of technology, ease of use, and serviceability required by the retail marketplace. The TACC VI is the next step in this journey, and we are delighted to offer this innovative cash management solution to our customers.”
Tidel, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sentinel Technologies, Inc. (a private holding company), is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For more than 36 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. Tidel is a portfolio company of Vector Capital, a $2.5 billion global technology private equity firm based in San Francisco. Founded in 1997, Vector has focused on investing in leading technology companies and working with businesses to create value for customers, employees, and shareholders. For more information, visit www.tidel.com and www.vectorcapital.com.