Help DeskSource: Zenith Infotech Ltd.
When you sign up for the Virtual Service Desk you'll experience the benefit of a live, U.S.-based technical support team on software and hardware products from certified frontline-support technicians. Our friendly customer-service team will use industry-leading internal processes to expertly troubleshoot your technical issues.
Customer satisfaction means everything to long-term success in business. But while each support call is important, they don't all require an immediate response from your entire technical staff. Our highly trained staff responds to customer phone calls and e-mails to provide the appropriate level of service in any given circumstance. Customer issues are addressed in a timely and courteous manner. At the same time, your valuable time is applied in the most cost effective manner.
The Service Desk will make every effort to resolve technical support issues at the time of the initial service call. This is our approach for resolving issues. The call will be answered by a Level 1 technician. If the incoming request can be handled within 10 minutes, the Level 1 technician will stay with the call to resolve the issue. If the Level 1 technician estimates that the incoming request will take longer, they will (a) hand off the call to a Level 2 technician if one is available, or (b) inform the caller that the issue will be assigned to a Level 2 technician and end the call. The Level 1 technician will then place the ticket in the Service Desk ticket queue where it will be assigned to a Level 2 technician. The level 2 technician will contact the client based on ticket priority.
Software and Services Covered by the Virtual Service Desk
- Desktop Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows 2000 and up
- Office Suites - Microsoft Office 2000 and up
- Email Clients - Microsoft Outlook 2000 and up
- Browsers - Internet Explorer 6 and up, Mozilla Firefox
- Third Party/Proprietary Software
- All third party and proprietary software will be supported on a best effort basis.
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus/Spyware removal
- File/Folder restores
The Key Benefits of Virtual Service Desk Services include:
- Freeing time for your internal resources to focus on core business and development projects
- Reducing operations costs
- Outsourcing help desk services, faster than building and staffing your own
- Eliminating drain on your resources, staff or infrastructure