Founded in 1991, Accu-Time Systems (ATS) has been a trusted global leader in workforce management, offering state-of-the-art solutions for time and attendance, payroll, and security access. For almost 20 years, Accu-Time Systems has been a global supplier for workforce productivity, planning, human resource data collection, and labor management.
ATS terminals feature a wide array of options, including barcode, magnetic stripe, and proximity readers. We also manufacture biometric fingerprint and finger geometry solutions to prevent buddy punching. Supported connectivity includes serial, Ethernet, and GSM/GPRS wireless. ATS terminals can be coupled with our physical access controllers for a complete solution.
We believe in embracing our customers for the life of our products. Our trusted representative and reseller programs allow for expansion into many types of markets, showing that ATS has a unique ability for adaptation and agility in responding to our partners evolving needs. The integration of sturdy ATS hardware with value-added-reseller (VAR) software programs makes for a winning combination – no matter how complex the opportunity.
- Corporate Headquarters are located in Ellington, CT USA.
- ATS has additional sales and engineering offices in the United Kingdom and The Netherlands.
- ATS serves all global markets including the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Global Series — The OPTIMUS2, Maximus, and Prodigy terminals are the latest, most up-to-date ATS workforce management solutions.
- ATS is Green — Accu-Time Systems has undertaken initiatives to become an environmentally responsible corporate citizen, including full compliance with RoHS and WEE directives, and the use of recyclable and/or landfill friendly components and materials.
Please feel free to contact Accu-Time Systems with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.