Continuum is completely committed to helping managed service providers (MSPs) to be the most profitable in the industry by providing comprehensive, best-in-class IT management software and services for a low fixed monthly cost. Today more than 3,300 Continuum MSP partners are experiencing tremendous success with its industry-leading remote monitoring and management services and breakthrough business continuity solution.
A growing number of MSPs join Continuum each month after participating in the company’s free 45-day evaluation and learning more about how the company’s critical competitive advantages. These advantages include Continuum’s web-based portal and back-end network operation center (NOC), which provides end-to-end small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT management and dramatically simplifies the delivery of monitoring, maintenance and problem resolution.
Continuum provides a leading SaaS-based managed services platform that Managed Service Providers (MSPs) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses. Our comprehensive platform provides an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and an advanced business continuity offering – all integrated with an industry-leading Network Operations Center (NOC), delivering a single, unified managed services experience.
We are completely committed to making our partners the most profitable managed service providers (MSPs) in the industry. Our integrated solution approach not only provides full problem resolution and data protection but it also allows MSPs to achieve gross margins that are significantly higher than MSPs that use software-only tools. We deliver on this promise through ubiquitous, unified management:
- Ubiquitous – look to us for the ability to remotely monitor, manage and back up any server, desktop or other endpoint using a flexible web-based portal that is accessible from any smart computing device.
- Unified – we’ll integrate support for PCs, Macs, Windows and Linux servers, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and mobile devices, whether they are on-premise in the cloud or operate in hybrid computing environments.
- Management – unlike other software-only RMM providers, we are the only managed service partner that offers true management supported by intelligent monitoring, a tightly integrated world-class Network Operations Center (NOC) and 24/7 Help Desk with a comprehensive, SaaS-based management portal.
Partner support is a top priority at Continuum. The company has created a comprehensive set of technical services and enablement programs to help MSPs support customers and attract new ones. Services include:
- NOC Services 24x7 remote technical and administrative support and full problem resolution from a world-class Network Operations Center (NOC) that is fully integrated with Continuum’s SaaS-based Managed Services platform.
- U.S.-Based Help Desk Desktop services with MSP-branded call answer capabilities (24x7 capability will be available in Q2 2012).
- Online Training Continuum University provides a self-directed learning management system (LMS) that has product-specific training and operational best practices for partners.
- Co-Marketing Program Continuum partners earn co-marketing funds that can be used to pay for qualifying marketing events.
- Channel Marketing Services Step-by-step instruction and customizable content so partners can easily run successful marketing campaigns.
- Partner Referral Program Continuum will pay a 10 percent commission on the first 12 months of license fees Continuum bills a referred partner.
- Road Shows Multi-city road shows are a key way that Continuum connects with its partner base. Continuum’s most recent road show featured a compelling company and industry vision, an aggressive 2012 product road map, selling workshops and technical training.
Continuum currently employs more than 650 employees worldwide, supports over 3,300 MSPs, and monitors nearly 500,000 endpoints. The principal owner of Continuum is Summit Partners (www.summitpartners.com), a Boston based growth equity firm that has raised more than $14 billion in assets.